Palm Beach Atlantic University’s Nursing School has been featured three times on the PBA billboard at the corner of Dixie Highway & Okeechobee.
The top photo, which was up during May 2016, shows the celebratory graduation caps of BSN graduates Katie Kraft, Alisabeth Kosek, and Jenna Steffel of the Class of 2015.
The second photo features the Nursing Graduate Award winners from the Class of 2013, from left to right:
- Gary Williams – Clinical Excellence Award – currently working in ICU at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL and serving as an adjunct professor in PBA’s Undergraduate Program.
- Lauren Parker – Student Advocacy Award – currently working at Martin Memorial Hospital and supporting the Miami Dolphins as a cheerleader on the side.
- Britt Kiel Derauf – Academic Excellence Award – currently working in the NICU at St. Mary’s.
- Jackie Muñiz – Community Service Award – currently working at All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL
- Seth Olaynick – Servant Leadership Award – currently working at Jupiter Medical Center